Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creating three-dimensional building information modeling and two-dimensional construction documentation using the software.
• Modifying architectural documents at the direction of the project designer or more senior design professionals, ensuring alignment with design intent and firm standards.
• Preparing 2D design materials for client/project team review.
• Assisting project designers and project architects in construction drawings of projects involving educational, Commercial, healthcare, multi-story residential buildings etc.
• Participating in the architectural design process and presentation graphics used to communicate concepts to the client approval.
• Organizing and maintaining Project Files.
• Assisting in the streamlining of the architectural design process from conceptual design through overall completion of projects.
• Basic hand drawing and physical model building skills.
• Proficiency in Design, Problem Solving, and emerging computer technologies.
• Proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Basic knowledge of architectural building systems.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines