· Managing the finances for any kind of construction project, whether it’s a house, a high-rise, a bridge, or a tunnel
· Working to keep the project on time
· Working to keep the project within the budget
· Making sure that construction costs and production are managed as efficiently as possible
· Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
· Prepare and analyze costing for tenders
· Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports
· Should have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving
· Strong numeracy and financial management skills and the ability to learn sophisticated design and costing it packages
· Assist in establishing a client's requirements.
· Prepare and analyze costing for tenders.