Experience – 1-2 Yrs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Developing and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management.
· Interpreting and advising on employment law.
· Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees.
· Maintaining and regularly updating master database (personal file, personal database, etc.) of each employee
· Preparing letters such as offer letter, appointment letter, general agreement documents etc.
· Handling end to end recruitment for entire organization.
· Preparing offer letter, employment contract and job description, completing joining formalities and documentation.
· Administering attendance and leave of employees
· Undertaking regular salary reviews
· Coordination and completing the annual performance review of all the employees on time.
· Managing performance across the levels by working closely with the functional heads and circle heads to review the employee’s appraisal.
· Planning and executing various Employee Engagement initiatives that will add value to employee as well as company
· Planning and executing offsite, huddles, fun Fridays, celebrations and fun engaging activities for the company’s employees
· Processing of full and final settlements for exit associates within prescribed timeline and issuing experience and relieving letter.
· Displaying important letters in the notice board.
· Troubleshooting of all equipment’s within the site as and when required.
· Attending the help desk calls.